Tag. . .I'm "it!"
There's a game going around cyberspace and my friend, Roxanne Henke, has tagged me to play.
It's called: meme (as in "me-me"). Here are the rules: Each blogger should list 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to report on their own blog 7 random facts about themselves as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
So. . .it's my turn to play. . .here goes:
Seven Random Things about Mindy:
1. I once broke an arm and a leg—while playing tennis!
2. I hate shopping, unless it's for office supplies or toys. I can waste hours in a toy store or an office supply store.
3. I created a "treadmill desk" so I can walk as I write (though I only go about .5 mph.)
4. If it wouldn't make me look like a crazy lady, I'd love to trade in my car for a golf cart and a moped (except for long trips, when I'd drive an RV.)
5. I met my huband on the first day of college, when my car rolled down a hill, between a Lincoln and a BMW, out into a field, and up a tree.
6. I once came face to face with an alligator while floating on an inner tube in a Louisiana river.
7. I've been to 46 states in the US (still need to get to North and South Dakota, Montana, and Idaho—and then I'll have seen them all.)
You don't have to get tagged to play. Go ahead, think of seven random facts about you. Tell someone. It's fun!