Tuesday

It's TV Time

Q - What am I doing in this picture?



A - Getting all made up to appear on the show Lifestyle Magazine to talk about The House That Cleans Itself!

The episode was pre-taped but will air this Thursday, Dec. 5th, at 10:30am Pacific Time (which of course means 11:30 am MT, 12:30 pm CT, or 1:30 pm ET) on Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN).

You may also be able to view it on alternate stations and times, depending on your location, as well as via webcast, satellite, radio, or your mobile device. Use these links, below, to find out how and where you can watch:

• Locate your local TBN station in the US
• Locate your TBN station outside of the US
• Locate alternate stations and times for the show 
• Watch via webcast
• Watch via satellite
• Listen on the radio here or here
• Watch the show on your mobile device with the TBN Mobile App (available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile)

I sure hope you have time to tune in. It was a lot of fun doing the show, the hosts were great, and we all had a lot of laughs. Hopefully, if you watch, you'll find yourself laughing along as well--even as you're learning more about how to have a House that Cleans Itself.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the show very much. My house is so small I always joke that it can be cleaned in less than an hour. Fortunately, my teenager is the clean geek of the house so keeps much in line. But I know the day will come when he leaves home andI will have more to undertake myself.

    I do pretty wel considering I work full time. Keeping. Regular schedule with laundry during the week seems to go good and then by the weekend I usually don't feel too swamped.

    Thanks for the giggles today during your interview. We may as wellkeep a sense of humor when it comes to the daily grind of house work:)

    God bless
    Lisa
    Belmont NC

    ReplyDelete