Saturday

Whew!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my loooong essay about New Year's Resolutions! Sorry it had to show up in so many pieces, but hopefully that made it easier to read overall.

Starting next week, I'll be returning to the two threads I was posting about before the holidays, alternating each week between
- posts showing the rest of a recent online interview I did
- posts about traveling the HTCI way.

I hope you find both subjects interesting.

For today, I thought you might enjoy this cool picture I took last week, up in the Poconos. I was looking out of the window at a small frozen lake and spotted a family doing something very unusual with their boat.

What does this have to do with a House That Cleans Itself? It may sound like a bit of a stretch, but I'm posting it here as incentive. One of the biggest reasons you need to finish turning your house into a House That Cleans Itself--if you haven't already--is so that you are more free to go out and do fun things with your spouse and kids! Has your household mess every prevented you from joining in with their play? If so, take a lesson from this group here:




Not sure I'd be out there with them, given the choice, but you have to admire the spirit of fun in which they're doing it.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment